Mike's family has an early Thanksgiving every year to accommodate us since we have a big family gathering on my side of the family on Thanksgiving day. My parents and grandmother come, and we also invite Crystal's family. I am so thankful that we have so much family close by and that we all get along so well. Not every family can say that the in-laws get along! I am so grateful for all the support of our family, that they play at active role in my children's lives. I love to see them sitting down together reading books and playing games. I love that the grandparents come to soccer games, swim meets, and school functions. We are so blessed!
Speaking also of blessings...I went out with the sister missionaries last night. I have a new respect for missionaries. We probably talked to a total of 10 people and I was exhausted. The sisters have a special spirit about them and are able to help others feel the Spirit as well. Each time I go out with the missionaries, my testimony is strengthened. I have a fresh look on my life and the things that are important to me - my relationship with my Savior and my family. I am grateful for the church and for the missionaries. They love the Lord so much that they want to share that with everyone. If we all had that love in our hearts the world would be a better place. May we all have love in our hearts this season as we celebrate the birth of our Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment