Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

My children (and my hubby) made my mother's day GREAT! They were so excited about the cards they each picked out for me, that I got them the night before. Tyler picked one out all by himself that had a picture of a skunk and said, "I know I can be a real stinker, but at least I am a loveable stinker!" How true! I got a much needed purse and some things to hang in our master bedroom.

The kids also made some flowers for me at school.

Kason made 2 of these flowers and came to me before church. This is the conversation:

K: Mom, since I made you 2 flowers, can I give one to a friend?
M: What friend are you going to give it to? (Do I really have to ask?)
K: I don't know (sheepishly and looking down)
M: To a girl friend?
K: Yes.
M: What is her name?
K: Lauren, she is in my class at church.

No comments: