Friday, October 7, 2011

Camp Out

Madison and Kason's elementary school puts on a camp out each year as a fundraiser. They charge for a campsite, but in turn the kids get unlimited access to the inflatables and petting zoo. Plus they have a huge campfire and a movie too.

It was Kailyn's first time to camp out. She had such a blast. It got down to 53 degrees outside that night. That isn't very cold, but it is when your sleeping bags are meant for inside sleepovers or you just have blankets. Needless to say, Mike, Madison and I were cold. Tyler and Kailyn slept right beside Mike and I like logs. Kason ended up sleeping in the Wilkinson's tent next to us because we don't all fit comfortably in our tent.

Kailyn loved the Shetland pony there. She thought it was the best thing ever. I had to hold the little bunnies so Tyler and Kailyn could pet them. Neither of them wanted to hold them, but wanted to pet them. I had to tear myself away from the bunnies, I forget how much I love them!

No comments: