Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kailyn's Last Day of Preschool :(


After all these years of taking kids to preschool, usually with kids in tow and/or being pregnant, it is bittersweet to celebrate Kailyn's last day of preschool.  It is crazy how time flies by, especially when you are hoping for the one day they will all be in school full time.  Now that she has completed her year of preschool with such wonderful teachers, I can't believe her last day is here.  

She is all the joy that I see her smile every day!  She is full of life, laughter and fun.  She is sensitive to her friends and knows how to be a friend.  She has learned that her cute smile and disposition will get her just about anything she wants.  When she gets into trouble, all she has to say is, "I so sorry.  I won't do it again."  I hope she continues to have such a sunny disposition.

No comments: