I am trying to do better about writing things down - like cute things my kids say and do for my journal. I can't always recall them later - so here is the earful the last few days.
Tyler - He is our practical joker. He hardly spoke at all until he turned 2 in October. Now he is speaking in full sentences and telling jokes. Here are his new ones. Both are followed by a mischievous grin and hysterical laughter.
"Daddy go to Lady of America" (a gym just for women)
"Kason (or anyone around) wear diaper"
Madison - All week we have been trying to get her to clean her room. So last night I told her that she had one hour to clean her room and whatever was not picked up was going in a trash bag. So after an hour I opened her door to still a complete disaster and starting "throwing away" her toys. She proceeded to throw a fit and tell me that I am a mean mom, etc. I told her to go to bed and turned off her light. After about 5 minutes, Mike notices a note slipped under her door. It read,
"Give me all the luv you'v got!"
Of course we had to smile and went in to talk to her.
Kason - After an hour of "cleaning" his room he came out to see me "throwing away" Madison's stuff still left on the floor. He then said, "I picked up all the stuff I like!" Meaning - Mom can do the hard work of throwing away trash or giving away toys I don't like anymore. That boy is too smart!
1 comment:
that is hilarious!! What cute kids.
Post a Comment