Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sometimes I feel like...

this! It is much more fun to post a picture of someone else making a crazy face than yourself (sorry honey!)

We have had:

1)Madison with mono
2)Kailyn got 3 molars and on breathing treatments and steriods to control breathing
3)Kason and Madison with flu last week
Take Kason in because his fever went back up - ear infection
4) Tyler last night starts vomiting with flu
5) Madison goes into doctor today - fever won't go away
6) Now Mike is sick!

Madison wrote the following note on Sunday:

Dear flu,

Please go away and NEVER EVER come back.

Love, Madison

Somewhere I am trying to find happiness in our trials, but I am just not there yet.

3 comments:

Texas Welch's said...

O Brandy!!! Having the whole family sick is rotten! I hope soon that you guys are feeling better. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Chris said...

We have been there too....I think we are finally getting back to normal, just the cough! call if you need ANYTHING!

Gwen said...

I think it's great that she wrote a letter to the nasty flu, but still signed it "love, Madison" Such a funny girl you have. You need to save all these notes!