I have realized how difficult it is to get all of the kids in a picture looking the same direction. They are even smiling!
I am so grateful that I can stay home with them. I know that my house can be crazy sometimes, but I am trying to enjoy it. Already my "baby" is two and it seems like time is going even faster now. I love to be with them and see them all growing and learning every day. I am proud to be their mom!
Quick report of the week:
Madison is learning to balance her diet and doing REALLY well at school
Kason is doing his plus Madison's math homework and is getting so good at reading (even scriptures)
Tyler started school this week and loved it. He was disappointed Friday when he couldn't go.
Kailyn is starting to potty train on her own - which is good and bad since I can't quite run on my foot yet
1 comment:
It is a nice picture of the kiddies. We have a clown of our who just about every time pulls somekind of silly face just as the camera clicks.
Anyway, your kids look great! So glad to hear Madison is doing better.
These are great milestones for the kiddies.
How is your foot?
Post a Comment