I have to say the "baby" of the family gets held and cuddled quite a bit. We know she is our last one so I know that I try to hold on to her a little bit more. She is so happy and sweet all the time.
This is Kailyn asleep in Mike's arms in January the day we got back from the hospital. She spent one night at Cook Children's with RSV. I didn't even know she was so sick until she didn't respond to breathing treatments anymore (these are normal in the Williams household.) She didn't cry or have a fever, she just didn't smile like she normally did. She ended up having RSV and a double ear infection. I am so glad that we had not had a run in with RSV until now.
This picture of Kailyn was taken in late January when she was fully recovered. I love this picture. Every time I look at her picture I can hear her laugh!
Kailyn is loving that she can roll, scoot, and crawl to just about anywhere she wants to go. She is a lot of fun and mischevious.
This look of admiration is only reserved for her Daddy. I was taking pictures and Mike walked by. Mike has a special bond with his girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment