Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Sensitive Side

Tyler is all boy - he is our crazy one that is never still unless he is sleeping or eating!

Tyler picked out a baby doll with his own money. He absolutely loves his doll! He will kiss it, feed it and tuck it into bed. He cuddles with it at night. I am glad he has some sensitivity!



I got Kailyn's ears pierced last Saturday. Madison and Kason were hiding by all the jewelry at Walmart and Tyler was forced to sit in the cart while I was holding Kailyn. While the lady was cleaning Kailyn's ears, Tyler starting crying. He was so worried about his little sister. I even felt bad at that moment for inflicting her with some pain, but she soon got over it (and she looks so pretty!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you have time to maintain a blog!!!??? Your kids are so cute - I love LOVE the pictures of Kailyn a little further down - she looks like a little angel. Tyler is hilarious - maybe he and Ella can get married and both cradle their baby dolls all day :)
(our blog is web.mac.com/jfly1)