Monday, June 29, 2009

A New Perspective

I was just looking at my profile on my blog space. I said before that we were trying to get back to normal after baby number 4. With Kailyn almost a year old I really don't know what normal is anymore. Now I just think crazy is normal! I had to laugh at myself for thinking that life would be the same. I don't think that it will ever be the same and I am okay with that.

I love my children and the craziness that comes with them. They inspire me to be a better mother/person. They keep me on my toes with all their questions about life. My favorites lately are from Madison, "Where were we before we came to earth? Why did God send us here if it was so beautiful there? Why can't I go back now?" I have tried to answer her questions the best I can along with help from the scriptures. Tyler has been asking "Why?" after everything I say. This has caused me to #1 - really watch how I word things #2 ask myself "Why not?" when I tell him no.

No comments: