My in-laws have been here to help us out. Madison need to recover physically and mentally and Mike and I needed to recover mentally from all of this. They were such a big help and a tremendous blessing to have here.
The kids were all up early one morning, so they decided to take them to the park. I got to stay home with peace and quiet and catch up on laundry.
This is one of those roller slides, my kids call it the "Bumpy Slide."
Kailyn almost fell asleep on the swings.
I absolutely love this picture of Tyler. He doesn't like to have his picture taken, and usually frowns when he knows you are taking a picture. I love to catch him off guard when he is enjoying life.
In case you were wondering were Madison was, she isn't up to running around just yet. She spent most of the time in the sand with Kason.
Enjoying a snack break. It was very humid that day, so at 9:00 a.m. it felt like the afternoon. They all came home sweaty and tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment